PHOEBE CHRISTODOULOU & ASSOCIATES LLC
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE SAFE PURCHASE OR SALE OF PROPERTY IN CYPRUS
Our law office is situated in the coastal city of Limassol in a central location, opposite the Law Court. Our senior lawyer and Director of PHOEBE CHRISTODOULOU & ASSOCIATES LLC , Phoebe Ioannidou Christodoulou has been in practice since 1980 and our lawyer Mikaela Mela since 2008.
The practice is operated under license from and regulated by the Cyprus Bar Association. Our main aim is to provide a personal, speedy, high quality service to our clients, catering to their individual needs and requirements, resulting in mutual trust and respect. The services offered are:
REAL ESTATE LAW
- Consultations, relevant searches at the Land Registry, preparation of contracts of sale, assignment agreements etc on behalf of purchasers or vendors.
- Visits to the Tax Office to arrange stamping of contracts for specific performance purposes and obtaining Capital Gains Tax clearances.
- Preparation and submission to the relevant District Administration Offices of application forms for permission to be granted for the acquisition of immovable property by non-EU citizens.
- Liaising with local banks for the opening of bank accounts by clients.
- Arranging of mortgages through local commercial banks on behalf of clients for the obtaining of loans for the purchase of property in Cyprus.
- Connection/transfer of utilities (water, telephone electricity) on behalf of clients purchasing property in Cyprus.
- Arranging for insurance of properties for new clients.
- Expatriation of funds after sale of a property.
- Preparation of transfer paper work and attending the Land Registry for the transfer of title deed.
- On the sale of properties, arranging for Capital Gains Tax clearances.
ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES
- Drafting of Wills, probate, re-sealing of UK probate orders and generally dealing with the Estate of the deceased until same is distributed to the heirs and all Court, Bank and Land District Office formalities have been finalized.
- Registration of companies in Cyprus and provision of secretarial services (including the provision of the registered office facility).
- Divorces and financial settlement
1. Buying property in Cyprus
2. Selling Your Property
3. Property and Real Estate Related Services:
- Property Contracts Preparation for sales or purchases
- Tax Office Services e.g. contract stamping, Capital Gains Tax Clearances etc
- Utilities arrangements: water, electricity, and other house services
- Application to the District Admission Office for COM permission for the purchaser
- Expatriation of funds
- Provision of information regarding the opening of local Bank accounts
- Land registry services for the buyers and title deed transfers
- Land Registry searches and information retrieval
- General Property Consultations
- Assisting with the arrangement of Houseowner’s/Householder’s Insurance Policies
- Wills, probate, re-sealing
- Administration of Estates